My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
My Tech Quest
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This Page :

First Advertisement From Nuffnang

2 comments - Post a comment

Keep you updated with latest posts, Subscribe Now!

After a long time serving the CPC-based (cost-per-click) Nuffnang ads since the first day I integrate this ad on my blog , finally my blog can have a taste of the CPM-based (cost per thousand impressions) blog advertising for the next whole week. Thanks you, Nuffnang for the ad you bring to this blog.

Hi, Yu Kok Hui,

Congratulations!
An advertiser has chosen to advertise on My Story.
The advertisement details are as follows:

Campaign:
Youth \'08 Ad Skyscraper

Week(s):
1. 13 Jan 2008 to 19 Jan 2008

Ad Unit:
Skyscraper (Top)

Please do not remove the Ad Unit from your blog during the period(s) of time above or you will not be paid the full amount for the ad.

If you have a Skyscraper Ad Unit, please ensure that it is placed high up in the sidebar or the advertiser may choose to withdraw the ad.

Thank you.

The Nuffnang Team
P.S. : I don't earn a single cent during the CPC campaign, so I have a reason to smile with the incoming CPM-based advertising.

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This Post has 2 Comments Add your own!
Bendever Gerona - January 23, 2008 at 5:49 PM

Thanks for the info, I will try subscribing to nuffnang too.

Steve Yu - January 24, 2008 at 10:52 AM

Hi, Bendever. Sorry to let you know that nuffnang is for M'sians and S'poreans only. :-) But you can try other ad networks like the recent Project Wonderful Have a nice day!

Post a Comment