My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
My Tech Quest
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This Page :

Miss Swiss Army Knife for Girls

9 comments - Post a comment

Keep you updated with latest posts, Subscribe Now!

Swiss Army Knife for GirlsSwiss Army Knife is one of the must-have gadgets for men but how about for girls? You can't be really expecting girls to carry along those made-for-men multi-tools in their hand bag, right? So, do girls really need these tool?

You might say NO at first, but what about if I say there is actually a Swiss Army Knife specially made for girls? It has everything (at least most of it) that a girl could possibly need just in one gadget and it do save some spaces in your hand bag. :-) Now, do I hear a YES from you?



Swiss Army Knife for Girls
Miss Swiss Army Knife

The Miss Army Knife is the all-in-one pocket tool for the girl-on-the-go. Pink, chic and looking like something Penelope Pitstop might keep in her pocket, Miss Army Kit contains everything you need to solve everyday emergencies. It features flashlight, keychain, needle & thread, safety pin, corkscrew, mirror, pen, tweezers, perfume bottle, bottle opener, screwdriver, scissors, knife, ruler, nail file, and pill box.

Swiss Army Knife for Girls
P.S. : In case you don't have any Valentine gift idea yet for your girlfriend/wife , how about a $19.95 Miss Swiss Army Knife? :-)

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This Post has 9 Comments Add your own!
Anonymous - January 17, 2008 at 8:09 AM

Cool,

I think I might get my girlfriend this! I think all girls should one one. haha.

Nhuong,

p.s Wonderful blog you have here.

Danny - January 17, 2008 at 9:47 AM

I don't think my girlfriend will want this in her bag. It's already heavy as it is.

Steve Yu - January 18, 2008 at 8:38 PM

Hi, nhuong son and danny foo.

@ nhuong son
Ya, girls should have one in their bag. Can come in handy in some cases.

@ danny foo
ask ur girlfriend to unload some unnecessary items and put this multi-tools instead. :-)

blogger - January 19, 2008 at 12:05 PM

I love the color and the good tools, but I'm a geek so I also want the USB drive!

Anonymous - January 19, 2008 at 1:54 PM

It maybe should have been produced with some sort of whistle or pepper spray mechanism. That way not only is it stylish, but it's deadly. Kinda like women ;)

Steve Yu - January 19, 2008 at 2:39 PM

Hi, blog starr and fawnzy.

@fawnzy
oh yes you have a point here. Women need deadly weapon to protect them.

Anonymous - January 20, 2008 at 1:04 AM

Why do girls need knives? :)

But if they need one, I surely think this will be the one they'll choose :)

Anonymous - January 23, 2008 at 7:15 PM

I just love this!! Well, I love the color pink so its a bonus!! Of course, I agree with Steve Yu ... it could be handy once I figure it out.

Steve Yu - January 24, 2008 at 2:14 AM

Hi, Eric and Michelle.

@eric
Women need it much than we, men do.


@Michelle
Yes, we never know when we will need it. So always bring it along. :-)

Post a Comment