My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
My Tech Quest
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This Page :

The Most Annoying Flash Ever!

9 comments - Post a comment

Keep you updated with latest posts, Subscribe Now!

Try it and you know what I mean. :-) Enjoy it!

Highly Recommended to those who feel really bored and looking for something unusual to kill the time.

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This Post has 9 Comments Add your own!
Linora 'Aronil' Low - January 23, 2008 at 6:47 PM

That was sooo blastedly long!!! Hahaha was kinda funny here and there though

Steve Yu - January 23, 2008 at 9:19 PM

Hi, aronil. Hehe... now you know how annonying the flash are... :-)

Blog of a lonely man! - January 23, 2008 at 10:24 PM

Actually I dont like personally Flash. It is rather boring. Also It make heavier the websites. But I like little games made by flash. Your work is little funny!
Thanks
Babor

Steve Yu - January 24, 2008 at 1:21 AM

Hi, Babor. Hope you don't get annoyed with the flash. :-) Hehe.... have a nice day!

Anonymous - January 26, 2008 at 10:10 AM

I thought it was hilarious. Is it yours? If so, you should consider licensing it for others' sites.

Bendever Gerona - January 26, 2008 at 11:33 AM

This would be considered a Spam comment on other posts but... what the hell do I care?


WAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

Clint - January 26, 2008 at 12:42 PM

Hey love the button,clicked it as well as 2 ads.

Steve Yu - January 27, 2008 at 12:02 AM

@cornerscribe
Not mine and I have forgotten where I got the flash :-( So don't know who to give the credit for.

@bendever gerona
this is the most "spammy" comment ever on my blog!!!

@br3adman
glad you love it (and not made you annoyed) :-)

Anonymous - January 27, 2008 at 8:47 PM

hi the flash is awesome..ya some time a bit annoying but is fun...

Post a Comment