My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
My Tech Quest
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This Page :

The Quickest Way to Eject Your USB Gadgets

5 comments - Post a comment

Keep you updated with latest posts, Subscribe Now!

Other than using Unlocker , there is another good alternative to eject my USB flash drive with ease and forget about the frustrating moment seeing the error message from Windows' default device removal tool.

USB Disk Ejector
USB Disk Ejector is a free Windows application that allow us to quickly eject our USB flash drives and any other USB devices in Windows. USB Disk Ejector also come in handy when we have a couple of USB devices to remove. I hate the slow normal way to eject my USB device, especially when I have more than one USB devices to remove, I am sure you don't want to waste time on that right?

How to use the USB Disk Ejector?
Get yourselves a copy of USB Disk Ejector. Once downloaded, extract the freeware to your desktop. To eject your USB devices, simply open the USB Disk Ejector and you will see the similar image below. Follow the given instruction as displayed and you're done!


USB Disk Ejector
If you have problem to eject your usb gadgets (seeing the error messages) and would love to save time when you have a handful of usb gadgets to eject, you should give USB Disk Ejector a try or else just stick with the usual method. :-)

Credit : MohdHafez.net

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This Post has 5 Comments Add your own!
Anonymous - February 22, 2008 at 2:30 PM

think the easiest way is to right-click on the little icon on your toolbar the one with green arrow). it will list all ur external drive. no need for extra app.

Steve Yu - February 22, 2008 at 11:05 PM

anonymous > I don't need USB Disk Ejector either if I can eject my usb devices smoothly without getting the error messages. And if you do have couple of usb devices to eject at the same time, you might want to try this freeware, it will save you a few seconds. :-)

xniquet - February 29, 2008 at 5:46 PM

yeah i always get that problem....thanks for the share

Anonymous - March 3, 2008 at 7:42 PM

When I get impatient, I simply plugged out the USB without even ejecting it lol

Steve Yu - March 3, 2008 at 8:06 PM

x > you're most welcome!

michael aulia > I hope the data inside your USB is still there. :-)

Post a Comment