My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
My Tech Quest
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This Page :

Convert Flash SWF to ScreenSaver with Creamshavers

9 comments - Post a comment

Keep you updated with latest posts, Subscribe Now!

Recently, I came across a really sweet flash which I love to make it as my laptop's screensaver. So I try googling the web to search for any software converter that can convert the flash file into a windows screensaver, and luckily I found one, well it is not a software but a free web service, called Creamshavers.

Creamshavers is a totally free web service to create windows screensavers from Shockwave Flash files. Just upload your swf flash file and Creamshavers will produce a windows installer .exe with a totally nag-free fullscreen windows screensaver.

How to Convert Flash to Screensaver?


1. The procedure is rather easy. First, log into Creamshavers dot com, scroll down until you see the similar form as shown below. Then, browse for the flash file that you want to convert and fills in other required info.


2. Then hit the "Create Screensaver" button and your screensaver installation package will be ready to be downloaded any time.


3. Download the installation package into your computer. Once completed, double click the installer and install it.


4. Done! You can try to preview the screensaver now. :-)


Last but not least, this is the flash that I have converted into the screensaver, called the Screen Cleaner. If you like it, you can download it here [Flash Version] and convert it yourself. Happy trying! :-)







The Screen Cleaner


Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This Post has 9 Comments Add your own!
Bendever Gerona - January 30, 2008 at 7:58 AM

I downloaded Cramshavers just yesterday. A friend of mine told me about it. It's working fine in my PC. I manage to produce 5 Screen savers already.

By the way, I'm taking the dog with me ^_~

Anonymous - January 30, 2008 at 8:56 AM

hahhaha. this is great! I love the dog and will try out the screensaver thing.

WoW - January 30, 2008 at 9:01 AM

hahaha, the screensaver's dog is very cute. I like it.

Anonymous - January 30, 2008 at 10:27 AM

I absolutely love that sweet little dog licking the screen - oh, and the content is pretty good too, can't wait to make a screen saver!!

Delphine

gautam hans - January 30, 2008 at 10:30 AM

Very cute dog video. I am kinda amazed with flash software because you can do anything with software converters,like one i used was to conert images into slideshow containing links in each photo.

Thanx adobe for making such a great software

Anonymous - February 4, 2008 at 1:19 PM

That little Pug Dog is just an awesome little animal. Definetely going to check out Creamshavers as well! Thanks for the blog.

Steve Yu - February 4, 2008 at 10:36 PM

@everyone

seem like everyone commenting here like the puppy aka "screen cleaner". :-) Hehe...

Anonymous - February 23, 2008 at 1:41 AM

OK, so this is weird...I received the Screen Cleaner dog swf link in my email the other day, and thought it would make a nice SS. So I too googled for a converter - there's a lot of Trial/Expensive utilities out there, but then I cam across your blog...how FUNNY!!!

Steve Yu - February 23, 2008 at 5:52 AM

anonymous > hehe... thank you for accidentally coming to my blog. LOL!

Post a Comment