My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
My Tech Quest
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This Page :

10 Most Adorable USB Web Cams

6 comments - Post a comment

Keep you updated with latest posts, Subscribe Now!

If you love the previous collection of adorable USB Speakers, then you sure don't want to miss this collection the cutest USB Web Cams too. Let check it out, will you - The 10 Most Adorable USB Web Cams ... according to me!

1. Happy-Kid

USB Web Camera
















2. Q Dog

USB Web Camera


















3. Bubble Head

USB Web Camera
















4. MyPet Monkey

USB Web Camera
















5. Panda

USB Web Camera















6. Doggie Donny

USB Web Camera















7. Doraemon

USB Web Camera















8. Garfield

USB Web Camera















9. Robot

USB Web Camera















Last but not least, how about a smelly foot at the top of your computer screen?

10. Foot


USB Web Camera















Mind if I ask you a question ? Which one do you pick as your favorite?

Credits : Gizmodo , OhGizmo! , GadgetMadness

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This Post has 6 Comments Add your own!
Bendever Gerona - February 4, 2008 at 7:13 AM

I love the first one. Is it already mass marketed? I surely would buy one inow that I busted my webcam

Clint - February 4, 2008 at 8:35 AM

I love webcams but I must say ill stick to my basic one lol.

Unknown - February 4, 2008 at 7:41 PM

Those bubble head cams are adorable, I want, I want :)

BenSpark - February 8, 2008 at 4:41 AM

I like the first ones, I never knew that these were out there. Are the cameras any good?

Steve Yu - February 13, 2008 at 1:23 PM

@the benspark

well, most of these webcam don't have high quality lens. Moderate only. :-) If you favor design over quality. then go for these adorable web cams.

Anonymous - February 14, 2008 at 11:32 PM

wow the foot is the best!

Post a Comment