My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
My Tech Quest
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This Page :

Welcome, 2008!

2 comments - Post a comment

Keep you updated with latest posts, Subscribe Now!

It's Jan 1 of 2008 and the clock is currently pointing at 3 o'clock in the morning. So just before going to sleep, I I would love to shout at you and say, "Happy New Year Everyone! . May this year be a peaceful and better year than year 2007." We will certainly miss you, 2007! Good Night and this will be counted as my first blog post in year 2008.


This is the DIY Puppy made by my honey, giving to me as a New Year's present. Lovely, right?

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This Post has 2 Comments Add your own!
Katherine Kiew - January 2, 2008 at 12:49 PM

Happy New Year 2008 to my darling too...
Fighting for this new year and new semester!!! Gambate!!! ^o^

Steve Yu - January 2, 2008 at 11:09 PM

Happy New Year 2008, new year new spirit! Spirit to do better than last year, spirit to overcome any obstacles that might block us from reaching our goals! Gambate! Gambate!

Post a Comment