My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
My Tech Quest
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This Page :

Hi, New Semester!

2 comments - Post a comment

Keep you updated with latest posts, Subscribe Now!

It's a brand new semester in my University today. As usual, in new semester, we will again get busy with lectures, assignments, quizzes, mid semester tests, lab and finally, the scary FINAL EXAM! The same old routines for the past 5 semesters. I am studying for my Semester 6 now. Another 2 semesters and I am out of here, out of my current University, out of the place called Tanjong Malim.

Talking about new semester. It's has been quite some time I didn't wake up as early as 7 am, thanks to the 8 am class. But it's not a problem for me to wake up early. *smile* No special event occurred on the first day of the new semester. Lectures went on smoothly, hopefully my old habit wouldn't appear in the new semester. What old habit am I talking about? Well, if the lectures don't get me boring as in the previous semesters, it will be all fine this semester. No more frequent nodding in the class (hopefully) or in other words, taking nap the hard way during class.

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This Post has 2 Comments Add your own!
Katherine Kiew - January 5, 2008 at 9:30 PM

haha... Are u sure u won't nodding in the class? Anyway, wish u all the best in your brand new semester!!! ^o*

Steve Yu - January 5, 2008 at 11:10 PM

Well, not too sure about it, it's depends on the lecturer. Hehe... wish you all the very best in the new semester too... gambate!

Post a Comment