My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
My Tech Quest
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This Page :

Away for 2 Days

Be The First to Comment - Post a comment

Keep you updated with latest posts, Subscribe Now!

I guess you know where I am going to for the following 2 days if you had read my previous post. Well, as planned in my December’s schedule, I am going to our neighboring country, Singapore for 2 days, to visit my younger brother and at the mean time, to have fun there. The train will be departed at 9 something tonight and will be arrived in Singapore at 11 am the following day. So I will call it a pause for any update on my blog for these 2 days - 7 and 8 December. I will resume the operation of my blog on 9 December. Well, for the blog post on 9 December, I will tell you my experience during the trip and upload scores of fascinating pictures and sceneries taken in Singapore.

Singapore Trip without My Honey
My honey is not able to join the trip because of some unavoidable reason. So I will only have the chance to meet her on 21 December, the day before we are scheduled to attend our senior’s wedding in Ipoh.

we are temporarily close

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment