My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
My Tech Quest
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This Page :

Finally, My Swelling Have Gone Forever!

3 comments - Post a comment

Keep you updated with latest posts, Subscribe Now!

My plastic surgery was successfully took place at HUSM, Kubang Kerian yesterday. My swelling has gone forever and now I am on the right track to recover. I entered ward on 15 December and stayed one night in the ward before undergo the plastic surgery on the second day. I was taken to the surgery room in the afternoon. Within half an hour, a total of 3 swellings have successfully removed. By 3 pm, I was discharged from the ward and reached home around 4.30 pm. That’s my very first experience undergo a surgery. Well, it is not scary to enter the operation room. I didn’t felt scare at all, might be mine was just a minor surgery and didn’t cause any life harm. On 21 December, I will have to go to the nearest clinic to remove my bandage.

Anyway, I hope I will not have the chance to enter the surgery room again because I want to stay healthy and keep myself away from any serious diseases. I hope everyone that I love will stay healthy always!

Here is some of the photos taken during my time in the ward







That's my bed with my mum , my dad is the camera man.







That's me with a nice blue hat, ready to take bath! :p Okay, I can't fool you, I am ready to enter the operation room. So I put on the awful dress!









The surgery was over, see the bandage?









My dad and mum accompanied me during these two days.






P.S. : The surgeon said my scar will lasted for at least 6 moths. So within the 6 months, I will look really really ugly! After 6 months, my scar will be less visible, I hope so. At the mean time, I am considering on wearing a mask on my face. A good idea right?

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This Post has 3 Comments Add your own!
Katherine Kiew - December 17, 2007 at 4:37 PM

Darling is so pity. But finally, the operation is over... Now the important is look after the wound carefully... ;-)

Steve Yu - December 17, 2007 at 6:28 PM

yes, i will. Thanks for your concern :-)

Cr. Ling Ying Leh - December 22, 2007 at 9:59 AM

Take k, dear!

bbro

Post a Comment