My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
My Tech Quest
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This Page :

Happy Birthday to Me!

3 comments - Post a comment

Keep you updated with latest posts, Subscribe Now!

Today, I am officially 22 years old! Yahoo! And my wishes for my birthday are .... (why should I told you? *laughing* ) ...

This is the heart shape that my honey send it to me in my friendster. I love it very much and not forgetting the lovely birthday flash that my honey make it herself only for me. Don't get jealous k? Sorry, but I can't display the flash here. Sorry... :p

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This Post has 3 Comments Add your own!
Cr. Ling Ying Leh - December 22, 2007 at 10:01 AM

happy birthday...hope you really enjoyed it and I knew it!

bbro

Katherine Kiew - December 23, 2007 at 10:37 PM

Haha... I know your wishes... :p
I also wouldn't tell anybody... hehe...
I am so so so so happy that darling likes every things that I do... Flash can only be see by darling only, no anyone else can see it, because I am 脸皮薄... haha... :p

Steve Yu - December 29, 2007 at 2:08 AM

bro alan : thank you

kiew : I like everything that honey do for me

Post a Comment