My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
My Tech Quest
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This Page :

Flood in Kuala Krai

4 comments - Post a comment

Keep you updated with latest posts, Subscribe Now!














After days of raining cats and dogs in my home town, Kuala Krai, at last the cats and dogs have gone for a nap. I can see the sun finally pop up from the cloud waving at me. Today is a fine day with not even a single drop of rain from the sky, a good day for me to bring along my dad’s digital camera and shoot scores of pictures at the area affected by flood. My dad, my mum, my youngest brother, Kok Kwang and me take a ride to several spots to observe the flood.

Here is the condition of a small river near my house. Now, it has turn into a big size river.














Say hello to my dad


The main entrance to the town. No worry, there is always alternative entrance.














That's me and my youngest brother

Tasik Krai ( Krai Lake )

















P.S. : No Gardenia and newspapers for today because the Kuala Krai – Kota Bharu road has been blocked due to flood. Many lorry drivers also have to postpone their journey. So bad!

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This Post has 4 Comments Add your own!
Anonymous - December 13, 2007 at 12:19 AM

I used to stay at kuala krai and feel pity for the people at kelantan as well. Will pray for everyone safety at the comfort of the high rise condominium im staying at bukit jalil now.

Steve Yu - December 17, 2007 at 3:44 PM

Hi, Samatha! My pleasure to have you here commenting on my blog. Thanks for your comment. :-) The people in Kelantan as well other states which are currently affected by flood will be fine as long as they are staying out of trouble. Don't play with water

Unknown - March 6, 2008 at 4:03 PM

Demo oghe kelate ko? Kawe oghe peghok. Banjir tuu biaso buak oghe kelate. Just teasing (brushing up my kelantanese dialect actually).

Steve Yu - March 6, 2008 at 9:33 PM

spectra94 > oh yes, I'm from Kelantan. LOL... talking kelantanese dialect :-)

Post a Comment