My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
My Tech Quest
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This Page :

Thank You, Big Bro Alan

2 comments - Post a comment

Keep you updated with latest posts, Subscribe Now!

for your birthday card and present, which arrived here at Taman Nusa two days ago via mail way from Sarawak.

Here’s the birthday card. Lovely!


Birthday Card












As for the birthday present, is a handsome and branded shirt, Crocodile. Yes, sure to cost my big bro quite an amount of money. Thanks, big bro!












The photo of me and Big Bro Alan inside the card. What a nostalgia.



Actually, I was thinking of buying a new shirt to wear during class and what do you know, I did get a new shirt without spending a penny. *smile* I guess “The Secret” has taught me something useful – if you want something, you have to ask , believe and you will receive. Well, you must be wondering what am I talking about, so stop wondering and read this book, “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne

By the way, how do I look wearing the new Crocodile branded shirt?


















I know I look nice *laughing*


P.S. : To my big bro, Brudership Forever! Thank you for your blog post on my birthday.

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This Post has 2 Comments Add your own!
Cr. Ling Ying Leh - December 27, 2007 at 9:28 PM

Hope you like it...and remember I won`t forget your birthday!

bbro, Alan Ling

Steve Yu - December 29, 2007 at 2:11 AM

Thank again for your card and present :-)

Post a Comment