My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
My Tech Quest
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This Page :

My Semester 5 Result

Be The First to Comment - Post a comment

Keep you updated with latest posts, Subscribe Now!

My semester 5's result has came out today. A friend of mine informed me and wasting no time, I quickly checked my result. I has a print screen with me now which clearly displayed my result. Here you go.















Well, sorry but I guess the print screen above doesn't tell you my pointer. Kinda blur, my mistake! Anyway, everyone out there, let's gambate for the brand new semester! Gambate! Go! Go! Go!

P.S. : To my honey, don't get discourage by unexpected result. Encourage yourselves to achieve a better result next semester, Study Smart and Think Positively.

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment