My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
My Tech Quest
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This Page :

Before and After ...

2 comments - Post a comment

Keep you updated with latest posts, Subscribe Now!

How I look differently before and after the plastic surgery? The picture below tells you more.



Click to Enlarge


Let me recall the whole event of the plastic surgery of removing my swelling located near my left eye. I went to Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia (HUSM) at Kubang Kerian on 10 December, attending my first appointment. After that, I entered ward on 15 December before underwent the plastic surgery the next day, 16 December. I was supposed to remove the thread on my wound on 21 December but I postponed it to 24 December. After this, I will be attending my second appointment at HUSM on a yet to decide date. Hopefully, I don't have to meet the same rude doctor which I encountered on the first appointment.

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This Post has 2 Comments Add your own!
Anonymous - December 27, 2007 at 9:58 PM

Long live bro....Hope u hav a happy live there...

Steve Yu - December 29, 2007 at 2:12 AM

you too. Let enjoy our life!

Post a Comment