My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
My Tech Quest
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This Page :

What I'm Doing Now? Twitter Made Easy

Be The First to Comment - Post a comment

Keep you updated with latest posts, Subscribe Now!

Since I have some free time before attending my only class of the day at 4 pm (yes, still have plenty of time), so I figure out why not I make some enhancements to my blog. One thing that currently on my mind is to embed the Twitter widget in my blog. I have the Blogrush widget joining my blog recently and I am curious to see how this blog traffic generator tool can generates traffic to my blog.

So back to the Twitter thing. I guess some may heard of it while some may not. For those who are new to Twitter, Twitter is a useful tool to keep the world updated with your recent activities or telling the world "What you are doing?". Simply type your message via the Internet or on mobile and your message will get displayed shortly after in your Twitter page and also in the widget as well.

I am not an expert in explaining the whole concept and function of Twitter to you, so you might want to read this Newbie's guide to Twitter.

Here is how my Twitter widget looks like on the right sidebar on my blog.
















Interested in getting one for your blog?

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment